Cowan & Partners response to coronavirus (COVID-19)
Cowan & Partners is committed to supporting the welfare of our staff and clients and is following the official UK and Scottish government guidelines and advice.
We have put in place various plans to allow us to continue to provide our services to all of our clients:
- Our office is now closed and all staff are working from home;
- Telephone calls to our usual number will be answered, messages will be taken and appropriate staff will respond;
- All staff have access to their email accounts;
- Accordingly, staff are available and contact should be made in the usual way;
- We have halted all face to face contact and will facilitate meetings with clients by telephone or video conferencing where appropriate;
- We will continue to highlight the official UK and Scottish government advice to staff.
Where possible and utilising technology available, we will continue to provide clients with the same service.
If any issues or questions arise, please contact one of the Directors:
David - email@example.com
John – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or your usual contact at Cowan & Partners
In order to assist our clients, we have produced the following Fact Sheets, summarising the key points of the various help measures currently announced by the Government: